Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Toddler Lunch Idea

Being a stay at home mom I have to come up with lunch seven days a week for my little one.  We try to leave eating out for once a week during the weekend only.  My son really loves this meal. 

You can use anything you want as far as veggies go.  You can even add some chicken.  My son isn't big on meat so I leave it out.  I pretty much eye everything but I here's what I used.

Cream of Chicken Noodles

Half a small can of sliced carrots
Couple spoons of frozen peas
1/2 cup of uncooked noodles
One envelope of Lipton Cream of Chicken Soup








Bring some water to a boil.  Add carrots, peas, and noodles.  Cook until noodles are soft.  Drain and return to the pot.  Add a couple spoons of cool water and envelope of soup.  Mix up and serve!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...