Monday, October 19, 2015

Planners!


Planners are going crazy right now.  Who would have imagined with smart phones we would want to actually write things down?  Well, we do!  Or at least I do....

This post I wanted to share two planners that I currently own.  I also just placed an order on Etsy for planner stickers that I can show in a separate post if there is interest.


So I own a Blue Sky planner that I purchased at Walmart for around $10.00.  Yesterday I purchased a MAMBI Happy Planner at Hobby Lobby for around $15 using my coupon.  Below are some comparison pictures.



I really like the size of my Blue Sky planner.  It is easy to write in.  On the other hand I really like the weekly set up of the MAMBI.  It is easier to embellish if that is your thing.  Do you use planners?  What is your planner of choice?

MAMBI Planner Weekly Pages

MAMBI Planner Monthly Pages


Blue Sky Planner Monthly Pages
Blue Sky Planner Weekly Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...