Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Skip Hop Duo Limited Edition Diaper Bag - French Stripe

At the beginning of the summer I was in the market for a new diaper bag.  We were going to Orlando in August and wanted something new for the trip.

After much research I decided on the Skip Hop Duo Limited Edition Diaper Bag  in French Stripe.  It was a great decision.  I really love this diaper bag.  It has plenty of pockets.  It's big without looking huge.  I think it's a trendy pattern.  I purchased mine at Babies R Us for around $70.00

It has a total of 6 exterior pockets and two interior slip pockets. 
Two front pockets have a magnetic closure.  Side pockets are zip closure.  From pocket and main compartment are zip closures. Back pocket has no closure.

You can carry this by the two short handles or with long handle which can be worn cross body which is how I use it.  Stay tuned for a what's in my diaper bag post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...