Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall activities to do with your little one

October is almost over so it's crunch time to do all of those fun fall activities.  I thought I would create a quick, short list of things to do.  These are things I found around where I live but I am certain something similar would exist around you as well.


1) Pumpkin Patches!  This is a given.  So fun to walk through the pumpkins and pick some out to carve (or paint in our case).

2) Local Farms - around here we have a lot of produce farms.  They all transform into fall fun lands.  Straw mazes, hay to climb, horses, feeding animals, apple picking, etc.  I would google it to see if there are any of these by you.

3)  Halloween parties - every Park District around where I live is having some type of Halloween party.  Also our locals libraries have Halloween parties.  We will be attending several.  Most of these are free or under $10.

4) Trick or treating - if the weather doesn't hold up to take your little one outside trick or treating, check your local malls.  Our mall has trick or treating hours so that kids can go into each store and get their treats.  There is also other activities taking place.

Hope this gives you all some ideas!  If you have any other ideas, please post them below. 



Some Halloween crafts my mom made for us






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...