Thursday, October 29, 2015

Quick Dinner Idea

A few days ago I made Pork Fried Rice at home.  It came out pretty good so I thought I would share. 


Here's what I used.

1 small diced onion
4 oz diced  mushrooms
1/2 can of carrots
1/4 cup peas
1 packet fried rice seasoning
1 packet of soy sauce
1 1/2 packages of jasmine rice (ready rice - cooked)
1 Egg
Leftover Pork Tenderloin

 
 
 

To hot pan add some olive oil and your onions, mushroom, carrots, peas, and pork tenderloin (or any meat you want really). 

 
 
 
 
 
Then add your seasoning packet, soy sauce ( I only used half), and cooked rice.  Mix it up and its done.  We had a side of egg rolls with it. 

Oh, I cooked the egg on the side for my husband.  I don't like egg in my fried rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...