Monday, October 26, 2015

October Favorites - Toddler and Mom

Thought it would be fun to do monthly favorites posts at the end of each month.  So here we go with October favorites!

Toddler Favorites

Little Tykes Cozy Coupe - we bought this for him at the beginning of the month and its the first thing he plays with as soon as we come downstairs in the morning.  We keep it inside - figured winter is coming and it would be fun for him to use inside





Books - pretty much any books.  See last weeks library book picks here.

Smoothies - he has one every morning.  He really loves these.  Probably not the best for him.  I have tried to make homemade smoothies and he wants nothing to do with it.

Tumblebugs Open Gym Class - We started this class earlier this month and he loves it.  He can run around and play with others.  Bonus he sleeps for almost three hours on the day we do this class.  It really tires him. 




Mom Favorites

This month has been kind of busy around here so only a few things stood out as favorites.

Garnier BB Cream - I absolutely love this.  I can get my redness covered quickly so I can be out the door.

The Leftovers - I really love this show.  Its on Sundays on HBO. 

My planner - I have really enjoyed using my planner and embellishing it.  I have been very organized and its been fun!





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...