Thursday, November 12, 2015

Grocery Haul



I do my meal planning on Wednesday. I sit down with the weekly ad for my grocery store and plan our meals based on what is on sale for that week.  Here is this weeks groceries.  I did not have any coupons this week.  My total for this was $137.80


Whole milk, butter, frozen veggies, ground beef, smoothies, frozen pizza, turkey hotdogs, pierogies, seedless grapes, chicken nuggets, eggs, deli meat, shrimp
 
 

Pop tarts, Pringles, olive oil, wheat bread, apples, green onions, garlic, onions, potato, mac and cheese, cream of chicken soup, cheez-its, tortilla shells, French rolls, granola bars, tomatoes, raisins, hotdog buns

 
Cashews, mashed potatoes, sliced peaches, Manwich, lima beans, sliced pears, chips, tomato sauce, carrots, dark chocolate, rice , juice, small shells, cookies, fruit snacks, pop.
 
Also, not shown a 12 pack of pop and a 24 pack of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...